Monday 14 December 2015

Assessment Review: role of the designer/model

I was really pleased with how my design turned out for the assessment. I feel like my partner and I had enough practice to be able to execute the look well. The techniques I used for my design were simple and what we had already used in classes so I had faith in Katherine to be able to create my design.

During the timed assessment, I was confident that my partner would complete my design in time. I was really pleased with the way she worked and was always making sure every step was finished properly.

If I was to change anything, I would like the base to be a bit paler. My original design was a normal base but I changed it to a slightly pale base as I wanted to show my chosen Lady in Waiting characteristics. Even though the base colour is not 100% what I pictured, I was still happy with the outcome.

I feel like my partner understood my design well which made it easy to work with her as we could discuss any problems we faced during practice sessions. There have been a couple of times during our practices that we have felt comfortable enough to express out opinions and suggest alternatives which we have both took on board.



No comments:

Post a Comment